View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 09:26 AM   #1853
ClairePMR
Groupie
ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Color, Kindle, EB1150, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Surface Pro 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefiriot View Post
TTH might listen, no idea about FFN. Then again since they're currently trying to upgrade their network, this might be of use to their current interests. They've got a Twitter you can suggest this to.
Yes, and they actually replied to my request to consider adding their own epub download and compilation function with questions about what I would like to see. It's clear that they've never given this any thought while their competitors are, at the very least, allowing compilation for printing that allows saving as a full document. Many sites, AO3 and harrypotterfanfiction.com to name just two that I use, have added the ability to download as epub or send directly to a Kindle. FFN is missing the boat and is far behind other fan-sites on this.

BTW, I suggested that they google ffdl plugin to understand what I was requesting. That might get them to recognize that we're not attacking them, just trying to access their product in a way that they've not accommodated.