View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 05:06 PM   #28
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
Harry and JSWolf

Those books are sadly not in English. But here is a screenshot I took of my online library with 3 types available to download plus where I underlined "watermark" for mobi (epub is DRMed from what I saw)

the site is empik.com. They do have international catalogue in English and German but I think only on paper.
That is serious hypocritical for the publisher to offer Mobi without DRM but a watermark and force people who read ePub to have to have DRM. But I suppose it's the only way to sell to a Kindle user without sending them to Amazon.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote