View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:29 PM   #19
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Nandini, nobody seems to have answered you, unless they PM'ed you. I had created a Nook account a few years back, but never entered any CC info and never purchased anything, because I prefer Kindle, and when I just set my Nook ST last night, all I had to do was enter the email address and password associated with my account. When you set it up, the device will ask you for an address and credit card information, and I did not even see it at first, but there is a teeeny tiny "skip" option so you can skip the credit card step.

Sorry, I gave you wrong info! I just checked my BN account and I must have entered a credit card when I set it up originally. I forgot about it since I never purchased any content. You may want to get a kindle instead.

Last edited by xendula; 11-30-2012 at 12:34 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote