Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:57 AM   #891
dung.saga
dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Touch
I found something interesting in method mousePressed(MouseEvent a) in class ContentPanel (in ReaderSDK-impl.jar). A variable is increased or decreased by 40 (depends on value of a.getButton() is 8 or 7).
As I watched "showlog -f", I see Button=7 when I tried to pinch with 2 fingers, and Button=8 when I tried to stretch with 2 fingers.

So, if my guesses are correct, I can change the zoom factor by replacing 40 with some user-defined values . Next step is learning how to do it with jbpatch
dung.saga is offline   Reply With Quote