View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 10:27 AM   #14
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
B]Question[/B]: How does the daily reset work? Midnight? Or some other thing? I ask because sometimes I run out, then the next day, it will still freeze me out for half a day or so.
The limit applies to any 24 hour period. So if you gave out Karma ten times within one hour, you'll have to wait another 23 hours before you can do the same again. Put it differently, ever Karma you give will be reset after 24 hours.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote