View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 01:22 PM   #13
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxmom03 View Post
I have Olive Tree. You can sync their stuff to many different tablets, etc if that would be of interest to you. I have OT on my iPhone, my Nook Color, and my computer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMcLaren View Post
+1 on olive tree. If you purchase resources you can use them on any device including your desktop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
+2 On olive tree
OK. I went to the App Store on my iPhone and there are a few different versions of Olive Tree.

BibleReader - $0.99

Bible+ - Free

NIV BibleReader - $9.99

etc, (different versions)

Which do you all have. Do you have to purchase the Reader ($0.99 or Free) first and then buy the versions? If so, what is the difference between the $0.99 version and the Free version. Or does the free version include versions?

Thanks
Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote