View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 12:25 PM   #8
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Amnesiac suspense? I forget what that is...
It's the kind you can't keep in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
Tough one. I'm actually a fan of "Amnesiac Suspense" subgenre* but not Christian fiction.
Read the sample and/or skim the reviews to see if anyone complains about it being too preachy? From what I've heard, there are some Christian books which are nearly secular in prose tone, with just sex and swear word omissions and occasional prayer mention and the blurb for this one doesn't sound particularly "inspirational".
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote