View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 06:03 AM   #57
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by afa View Post
So what wouldn't you do. More importantly, why?
Very interesting thread and beautiful starting post.

In general it depends if one has thought about it in advance and made some provision for the event. Material, spiritual, whatever. I have a friend that owns one of the Thousand Islands. He has made himself a hidden fortress. I have an other friend that takes confession almost everyday to maximize his chance of going directly to Heaven.
Spoiler:
Funny thing. Both are very skinny and do not drink.

Myself I would not do anything different than what I do now, except perhaps being a little more on my toes for near by disorders. I would not be curious about news: there are so many disaster lovers around that I will be informed in spite of my disinterest.

Why? What a vulgar thing to let some mundane event to perturb my routine. That would be the image of myself that I would like to cast. Mostly to others. To myself, change vulgar to stupid.

I realize that my answer eludes the real question. Then a better one: I don't see the point of trying to make true things that I fantasized all my life. The circumstances would completely spoil the satisfaction, and worst, take away from me a pleasant and stimulating thing to be contemplated in the dark corners of my dirty mind.

So the answer is still I would not do nothing, Why? It would cost me a dream, for nothing in return.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote