View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 08:22 PM   #70
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
I borrowed a book from the Brooklyn Public Library 3M collection. Then, within a couple minutes, at 8:07 PM Eastern Time, I got an email saying that I should change my password.

I did what the email from Adobe said -- picked a new all-new password and gave it to Adobe. Then I logged back onto the 3M Cloud Library application and successfully got in with my old Brooklyn Library card number and PIN. So it looks like the password I changed is for Adobe services I don't use. Maybe once long ago, I did use them, once or twice, but I don't recall it.

This is one of those computer things that happen and make you, or at least me, feel unintelligent. I think I should understand the connection between their password and using the library, but I do not.

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 10-06-2013 at 09:38 PM.
SteveEisenberg is online now   Reply With Quote