View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 07:46 AM   #62
gettix
gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
I think that if a new firmware with multitasking will be released you can just install it as usual.
Why? - Because I think new firmware releases just flash the whole system and therefore overwrite everything... I don't know exactly how the update procedure works internally, but at least new files have to replace old files and so a new multitasking feature in an upcoming firmware will replace this one (except that the new one is implemented completely different)

And if my hypothesis that just the whole system is flashed is correct, you can uninstall the multitasking feature by reflashing one of those firmware releases that have no multitasking.

I mean, everything above is just an educated guess, but I really think you can install it without worrying.

Last edited by gettix; 05-25-2013 at 07:49 AM.
gettix is offline   Reply With Quote