View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 02:49 AM   #23105
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
I have never had the patience with all the temperatures and types of pots and cups and filters. How can you guys even remember which tea goes with which requirements? After years of practising, I guess?

Cappuccino in my cup. Mine comes from a coffee machine at work. The one were you press a button and something that resembles coffee comes out. It doesn't taste very good, but at least it keeps me awake
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote