View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 09:06 AM   #7
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
Hi Marilyn.

When you used that "send to Kindle" app from your PC, presumably it's the one that's acccessed from Windows Explorer, did it also send the cover information?

I used the email function from Outlook to send a book to the cloud. I found a book, but I renamed it before sending it. The cover wasn't sent with the book. I'm not sure how all that works.

I ended up using Calibre as it seems to work better insofar as cover information goes. Plus, I can scan the database to see which books I want to send to device, particularly if they are in a series and I don't know which ones come first.
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote