View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 05:15 PM   #5
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by petergrum View Post
I did it, I went to the city and tried three different free wifi networks in shoping centres, but it was the same. I think that problem will not be in my home network.
Darn, I was hoping it would end up being something simple, but at least now Amazon has to deal with it because it's definitely a Kindle problem. I'm pretty sure at this point they will have no choice but to replace it, unless they can figure out why their server seems to be refusing to authenticate your Kindle's communication. They're usually really good about returns, but the time and process involved depends on where you are.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote