View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 04:30 PM   #10
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
You don't have to explain to me how HTML files and images work. I have worked with them since version 2.0 through to XHTML.

If you read the thread from the beginning properly you would see that I asked a question and received an answer from delphidb96 saying he hoped this would be fixed soon. End of story.

I don't need help in making a prc file and I don't need any advice on HTML files and images!

If Bookeen can get their Gen3 browser to work with images then I would prefer to use only HTML files because they are an open and flexible format which is something that Mobi files are not.

In the meantime, I am reluctantly converting to mobi .prc as a workaround.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote