View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 12:27 PM   #38
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I'm puzzled by people saying they're not influenced by the cover.
It certainly applies to me. When I buy a book I almost always know in advance what I'm going to buy (eg at the moment I'm building up my collection of Robert Ludlum's thrillers, and buying one a week, in publication order). I see the cover on Amazon when I buy it, but that's probably the last time I will see it. I have my Kindle configured to display its library as a text list (I find it more informative), and a cover is of no interest to me whatsoever.

Is this really puzzling?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote