View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 11:41 AM   #6
Jim Lester
Evangelist
Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.

Device: Nook HD, Nook for Windows 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookeen
Nevertheless, you are able to switch from one format to another as much as you want by uploading the adequate version.
I have not had the chance to investigate this myself, but I have heard several people report on the forums, that switching the firmware from 2.0 to 1.5 will remove the activation information required to read Adobe DRM ePubs.

If this is correct (and I have no reason to believe it is not), then switching "as much as you want" will end abruptly when you run out of your activation allowance, and will require you to contact Adobe support to get your activations reset.
Jim Lester is offline   Reply With Quote