View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 02:57 PM   #1847
Grace Elliot
Groupie
Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Yes.

From the Author: 76
Amazon: 81
Baen: 820
Books on Board: 56
CyberRead: 2
Dragon Moon Publishing: 1
Fictionwise: 1137
Humble Bundle: 1
Kobo: 16
Pan Macmillan: 1
Phoenix Pick: 3
Pottermore: 8
Smashwords: 5
Sony: 1
Waterstones: 4
WHSmith: 2
This is fascinating. For one thing, you must have the patience of the saint to find anything on the WH SMith website - but there again, I visited there when I had a Sony 550 - all those years ago and haven't been back since.
My question is this - why do you shop around? Can you not find the titles you want on a specific website, or is it that you are a browser and books catch your eye?
Grace Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote