Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 07:21 PM   #1258
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
[Taylor: you're being a nerd. Everyone gets it. Stop explaining. It's a very clever, fun, visual pun. Appreciate it without explaining it. People hate it when you ruin things like this... it's why we can't go to movies anymore. This is your inner voice. Listen to me.]
Hey, I got one of them inner monologue thingies. It's writing this at the moment. Actually, I think it writes everything, so I'm never sure whether it's me or the monologue talking. Sometimes I know it's me talking, because the inner monologue is cringing and shouting, "SHUTUP! SHUTUP! SHUTUP! SHUTUP! SHUTUP! SHUTUP! ...". I rarely listen to its instructions...actually, I often do, but sometimes I think I also have an outer monologue that I also don't have any control over and who doesn't listen and is doing all the talking, it all rolling downhill like an ever-growing avalanche of crap, and I'm stuck somewhere in between both of them wondering which one of them should be Me. Funny the way the mind works, hey? It's like a rubiks cube wrapped in a cryptex wrapped in a game of snakes and ladders.

I have no idea who wrote this.

Cheers,
Marc?
PS. I was "inspired" by The Da Vinci Code to use "cryptex" - I feel so dirty.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote