View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 09:08 AM   #9
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
This week at Walmart, the Kindle Fire is $149 ($199 + free $50 GC). That makes three Kindle Fires still cheaper than an iPad.
And as it happens, I bought three Kindle Fires at Walmart this week. :-)
(Really.)

It's true that's it's not an iPad, and it's not a PC, but if you happen to want what it is (and it's a good number of good things), it's an outstanding deal.

I mean, seriously, 90% of the time, I watch videos, surf the web, and play Angry Birds...can you tell me that the vast majority of owners of any tablet do more than that...?

ApK

Last edited by ApK; 02-10-2012 at 09:11 AM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote