View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 12:58 AM   #6
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
No its just that many of them have being doing something in one way for years.
And over the years they have trained themselves to do it the most optimal way possible.
Now suddenly calibre is asking them to do it in a completely different way and its human nature to be obstinate about it.
I still feel it's curious we got three of them in a short period of time.

Curious about what you have to say about people being resistant to change. I'm a 61 year old fart who gets very stuck in her ways (heck, I still run XP on my two machines and probably will until Microsnot pulls the plug on it) yet I had no trouble adapting.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote