View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 07:59 AM   #49
llcj
Addict
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo121 View Post
I would also argue that the Carta screen retains text color better with lighting. In other words, I get the impression that the text doesn't lose as much of its contrast while cranking up the light. I see it especially in comparison with Aura HD.
I don't see any loss of contrast on my Aura HD with the lighting cranked up. The text doesn't look washed out either. If anything, there is more contrast due to the white background when the light is set at 100%.
llcj is online now   Reply With Quote