View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 03:23 PM   #16373
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
I'm reading Beat to Quarters (published in Britain as The Happy Return, I think that was a better title), the first book published of the Hornblower series. I read the first two of the Honorverse books by David Weber, I've heard them described as Horatio Hornblower in space, so I wanted to see for myself how they compared.

I'm also reading The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents by Terry Pratchett. It was the first Discworld book I read, and now I'm reading it to my 6-year old daughter. She gives it high praise, she keeps asking for more when I'm done reading for the night.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote