View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 12:29 AM   #15959
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Well, apparently I will still read about anything.

Don't ask me why, but I downloaded Natural Bed Bug Treatment: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs Without Toxic Chemicals or Insecticides (Kill Bed Bugs Fast Without Poisoning Yourself or Your Family) (Organic Pest Control) by Tvedten, Stephen. It was a freebie from amazon that I saw while I was checking the various genres under free.

I have heard people talk about bed bugs in hotels when they traveled and was curious what they were and how to tell if you had them. The book crept me out and I spent an hour checking out my bed, mattress, walls and then washing and drying all my bedding at super hot temps. I didn't find any trace and have never had bites (nor know anyone that has), but it still crept me out about little bugs that could be there.

Yuck, so back to Spying in High Heels by Gemma Halliday, which should clear all those thoughts about bugs out of my head.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote