View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 03:54 PM   #69
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
For those of you who don't reread--do you buy books or get them from the public library?
I usually buy them.
Quote:
If you buy them, do you keep them?
Yes.
Quote:
If you keep them, why?
Because I paid for them, silly.

I like buying/owning books. I also like to think purchasing them is a more direct form of encouragement for the authors I enjoy reading to write more books than borrowing might be. I like stimulating the authorial economy by buying the products of those creators I've come to appreciate.

My turn. To those that love to re-read and who can't comprehend the fact that others might not: why would you think the economics of buying vs borrowing is relevant?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote