View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 09:42 PM   #61
arooni
Addict
arooni began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4 (2018)
Also for some reason I'm getting "No USB Detected". I think it might be because I installed 1.6.6 as I thought there was a bug with 1.6.7. Any suggestions on how to get by this error?

EDIT:: Fixed! Remember you need get the Windows Drivers installed before you can use the ATK. Now I've got the software all ready; and not really sure on how to begin my recovery. I'm assuming it's a good thing that I can get thus far; and I hope I'll be recovered soon!

I tried the dumping to verify the connection; but since I'm using VirtualBox, I hear the USB dropped sound and then even though I set VirtualBox to always own the USB connection for the Freescale component, and immediately after the USB component goes away, it comes back again. I then get the error message that you'll see attached... ideas? I thought since the OP had accomplished this with VirtualBox; I could too. In any case, I'd love to get this working even if I need to borrow a Windows 7/XP (32 version I guess; from reading the post). I just don't know what I need to do next.

Last edited by arooni; 07-07-2012 at 10:19 PM.
arooni is offline   Reply With Quote