View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 01:30 PM   #32
soseono
Connoisseur
soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle 4, Sony PRS-T1 (formerly PRS-500 & 505), iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Original is one setting I would leave alone. It means how the books looks without changing things. Some books such as 11/22/63 have embedded fonts that should be there for the best looking read.
Do you mean that changing the Original font mapping will invalidate embedded fonts in ebook files? If then, I agree that it's better left alone.

I wish in the Sony internal Settings, there is a default font choice setting as well as the (current) default font size setting.
soseono is offline   Reply With Quote