View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 03:41 PM   #32
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
JAcheson - Several of the reviews I've read have commented on how well-built the Vizio is compared to other tablets in its price range. No wiggle in the power button or volume buttons, for example. The unit does seem to be well-made and feels solid when you pick it up.

More importantly, it seems to run most of the apps available, although admittedly I haven't tried that many as I usually run only a few games, etc. Regarding the storage problem, the "App2SD" application saves most applications to the SD card, so finite storage space should be less of a problem unless you run many applications that can't use the SD card.

Glad you're pleased with your Vizio so far.

Enjoy!

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote