View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 07:15 AM   #7
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deddajay View Post
The only thing I haven't been able to figure out is how to put Audiobook in the format column automatically as it is, of course, an empty entry with no formats. I've been trying to figure out a way to use the template function, but not succeeded yet
I just add a tag of [AUDIO] to such entries.

You will tend to upset Calibre if you try and put something into the format column and there is no corresponding underlying file in the Calibre Library file system.
itimpi is online now   Reply With Quote