View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Good points. I guess I find it ironic that if they've gone to this extent to control their apps they've not done this with the music they sell. Some of the songs they sell have extremely strong lyrics and album covers.

I don't know as much as I use to disliked Microsoft's bullying tactics, they never got this bad. They might of employed tricks to give them the edge, but never an outright denying of access.

One thing is to lock down a phone, another is to lock down a tablet or PC. I don't think Google will make this same mistake. There are already some higher end tablet devices that offer more functionality than the iPad but are much more expensive. By the end of this year there will be many Google based tables and Window based tables that compete directly with the iPad. I am inclined to believe these devices will not be so restricted. Toshiba just confirmed they will make a Windows 7 dual screen table slated to release by the end of this year

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote