View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 10:39 AM   #11
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
Wow, over react much? The goof is a simple tweak of their sound-ex algorithm nothing more. Still it's a funny thing. Such things have been know to accidentally happen intentionally.
Oh wow, make statements that ignore aspects of problems that are complicated much?

Personal names are generally pronounced differently, by different people and families even though they have the same spelling.. This is the usual case not the exception. The author of this tripe was lambasting the Kindle production team because their device doesn't get proper names right.

Tell you what brecklundin, I'll get 100 people at random of the street, and make a roster of their names. Then you can introduce each one of them on a stage - cold as the kindle has to do - and then they will give the audience their actual names and we will see how many YOU get right. The audience will have fun.

I spent years in the military and there is always a show like this every time someone unfamiliar with the men gives roll call.

Last edited by Phogg; 05-09-2009 at 10:42 AM.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote