View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 02:34 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlPe View Post
Also, and apologies for the self-citation, a couple of days ago I wrote a post on my blog about creating EPUB 3 eBooks with the so called "read aloud" feature, in case you are interested in the mechanics of authoring them:

http://www.albertopettarin.it/blog/2...ud-ebooks.html
I see no problems with self citation for on topic posts. No apologies necessary. I think this topic has some interesting features and you are welcome to build a wiki page on the subject if you wish.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote