View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 05:48 PM   #7
Marty_B
Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Marty_B can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
Thanks for the response Marty. Now solved .

However, knowing now that it is not an RT App raised the possibility that is may have been geo restricted in some way. I am in New Zealand and a search gives no result. However, if I change my PC's location to the USA Calibre Viewer comes up straight away in the search of the Store and installs fine.

John
I should have thought of that myself. For me to make it available in other countries, MS requires me to fill out tax paperwork for each and every single one. I wasn't in the mood. In addition, there's the localization requirements. For any updated versions, I make an effort to add localization (and file some tax forms and all that garbage). Honestly, the app store is a massive pain in the ass -- although in certification, I'll admit they actually found something dumb I'd done.
Marty_B is offline   Reply With Quote