View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 12:44 AM   #22
ameho
ameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
That was just a comment/hint for ameho and those interested that the same result could be achieved in a slightly more usual manner, provided the device was jailbroken .
Sorry for my poor english. I had to use google translate to retrieve meaning, but I believe that for the purposes at hand that should be fine. I know there is no need to remount the rootfs rw. But i don't know why the jailbroken device could get a more proper update.
ameho is offline   Reply With Quote