View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 03:03 AM   #1
Charbax
Addict
Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's not a real touch-screen

It doesn't look like it is possible to just write in annotations like on the iRex Iliad. The touch-screen simply does not seem to be able to support the precision required. That's really too bad. Cause typing on an e-ink is a painful process. They should then at least provide an external Bluetooth or USB foldable keyboard to enter text.

Swiping your finger on the screen to turn pages I think is only a gimmick and I think it would quickly become old. Having large next page and previous page buttons on the side is I think more usable.

Another thing I think is too bad is that it has no WiFi, no HSDPA, thus not usable for easilly getting content from the Internet on the device like with the Kindle.
Charbax is offline   Reply With Quote