View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:35 AM   #9
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
i'd prefer a solution using sigil preferences.

what would be helpful are 2 enhancements in future versions
1. an option to toggle off the confirm delete for "delete unused stylesheets" - so that a single hot key shortcut will do that operation
2. an option - within the pretty print/tidy options? - to delete unused classes before saving - which I think is a logical enhancement.

to clean all books in a folder would need some command line options ?
I agree. I see no problem with a selection in preferences to tun on/off this function.The user can dialup his/her own medicine.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote