View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:44 PM   #83
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
No, not using E10.. using common sense.. boy it looks as though there are some ultra conservative folks here.. LOL.. the no idle law.. wow.. give me a break..
Sorry.. I don't waste GAS.. too expensive.. but I do like to keep warm when reading.. LOL..
Doug
Not conservative, just people with common sense. You might find it acceptable to idle your car for extended periods of time; others think otherwise.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote