View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 10:55 AM   #57
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
@WS64: I'm not able to create, much less move and select with, a cursor on an epub page in fbKindle. If I want to use my dictionary, I've got to toggle back to Kindle to enter a word.

I can't yet see any practical use for fbKindle. Duokan, on the other hand, handles DJVU and PDF very nicely. Now, if only it were possible to use Launchpad to toggle between Kindle and Duokan.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote