View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 02:39 PM   #12
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
It kind of reminds me of a book I read years ago entitled "How to lie with statistics." One of the items that I like to quote is: "Figures don't lie but liers can figure."

Dale
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penforhire View Post
Dale, isn't that quote attributed to Mark Twain?
I think Twain said "There are liars, damn liars, and statisticians," but I don't know about DaleDe's quote.

I do have it on good authority (from a statistician) that 87% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote