Thread: Censorship.
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 02:59 AM   #10
Jcas
Zealot
Jcas knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Jcas knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Jcas knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Jcas knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Jcas knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Jcas knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Jcas knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Jcas knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Jcas knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Jcas knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Jcas knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle PW2,Kindle DXG,iPhone 4
As a staffer on other forums, i know it is a fine balancing act between running a good board where all can have their say or making sure the forum is not so rule bound that people can't have a say.

Sometimes it is easy to get it wrong, i say that because i was once wrongly reported on here as a spammer when all i was was a very green newb asking an innocent question., but thankfully it was rectified and i can honestly say that i am so pleased as i love to visit this forum.

Staffing on a forum is not easy , but from my observations this forum is not over moderated, and from my experience the staff are very approachable should a situation arise, i for one am a happy camper.
Jcas is offline   Reply With Quote