Thread: Censorship.
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 12:28 AM   #6
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia
Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Sony PRS T3, Sony DPT-RP1
I am pretty sure the moderators have a lot of work, and they do the best they can. However, that per se does not make them immune to criticism. And I do think they intervene too much. Delete a whole thread because of a link?

I see threads being closed by the most ridiculous of reasons. Sometimes i wonder if i came to a kindergarten for sensitive kids or a forum for adult people... If you kill the ability of people to say what they think without resorting to politically correct inane discussions you kill this forum.

Let people disagree!
Salgueiros is offline   Reply With Quote