View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 06:28 PM   #5
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Gaaaah!

No matter how hard I try to follow this and ADQ's blog, I can't get it to show up on my Kindle! It compiles with no errors and what not.. and I've signed it and loaded the developer keys, but it does not show up on my Kindle screen. I've tried restarting multiple times too. The code is, as far as I can tell, very similar to ADQ's, which works perfectly on my Kindle.

I'm pretty new to Java, so it is probably something obvious that I am forgetting to do. If somebody could help me tell me what's wrong, I would be eternally grateful.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Hello World.zip (8.1 KB, 1209 views)
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote