View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 01:08 PM   #11
Tony Szmuk
Connoisseur
Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ,,,
Before I bought my iPad, I was considering buying a Kobo too. It's a decent device that does what is supposed to do, nothing more, nothing less. And it's relatively cheap. The iPad is much nicer and gives you so many more options and features, but you're right Clintbradford, sometimes all these features, whistles and bells, can drive a reader who only wants to relax and have a good read into an ADD kinda state of mind.

Still love my iPad though...
Tony Szmuk is offline   Reply With Quote