View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 07:36 AM   #59
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
I need to update my machine to Ubuntu 10.04 to get the software running (libc6 is a version behind), so later on in the week I'll be able to tell you what it actually offers.

With Adobe Digital Editions in case you aren't aware, it successfully runs under Wine (I personally have it running under Crossover Office without any hassle at all, even updates itself when needed). Only niggling issue I found was I need to have my reader plugged in and mounted before running ADE, otherwise it doesn't see it (no biggie I guess).
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote