Thread: MobileRead 2015 Categories Discussion
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 01:36 PM   #65
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Here is what the updated poll looks like. I have updated the options with the most recent comments that appear to have consensus. I will copy the relevant information from the linked posts into the poll thread (in spoilers) to make it easy to see what we are voting on.

Quote:
Do we want to keep the same categories as 2013/2014 for 2015?
  1. Yes, they are good as-is, see post 14 for the list.
  2. No, let's vote on the current categories to get rid of least favorite ones. Posts 7, 8, 13.
  3. No, let's get more non-fiction, posts 10, 11.
  4. No, let's use Jon/JSWolf's list, posts 46, 28, 37, 40, 41.
    This is the order proposed, as updated by treadlightly: <details removed for now>
  5. No, let's have a new vote (Dazrin's suggestion), posts 39, 25, 27.
  6. No, let's use sun surfer's list, post 54.
  7. No, let's have a new vote (sun surfer's suggestion), post 57
  8. No, let's do something else. Explain your response in the comments.
If we are still having a lot of comments/additions this afternoon I will wait to post the poll, but if things slow down before then I will go ahead and post it.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote