View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 12:40 AM   #2
EbookNovice
Banned
EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Okay, I just tried again, but this time I used 'shift' to highlight all of the books and it worked.

Also, I checked if my annotations and highlights were in the books and it appears that they're all there! So does this mean that my highlights are stored in the books themselves? How does this work? What file format is each book in?

Thanks!
EbookNovice is offline   Reply With Quote