View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 09:24 AM   #102
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
You haven't overlooked anything. That's the way it's supposed to be. EPUB is supposed to be a pliable format, allowing the reader to reformat the text in any way the reader pleases. As opposed to PDF, EPUB is a reader-centric format -- that's why I love it, and that's why I avoid PDF files, which are publisher-centric. If you expect e-reader software to give you 100% of the publisher's formatting, you're bound to get disappointed, regardless of which e-reader app you choose. I love Moon+ Reader precisely for the opposite of what you're looking for: the plentiful layout customisation options on the user's side.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote