Thread: Kobo defecter
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 12:04 PM   #18
cortman
Zealot
cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle 3 3g, Nook HD+, Nexus 4 (Mantano)
Stop! Come back!

I'm an ex-Kindle user (mostly) that now uses Kobo. I have a Glo and a Mini. I have owned a Kindle 3 (3G) and Kindle Paperwhite as well. I sold the Paperwhite and still have the 3. I love the 3 and still use it occasionally. The Paperwhite was nice, but the frontlight was extremely distracting in its unevenness, and the fact that they halved the storage was what drove me away. I live in a very rural area and very rarely have access to wifi, so sideloading is how I read my books. Half of my library would have filled the device up in no time.
cortman is offline   Reply With Quote