View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 04:40 AM   #84
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
If a series is fully available and I am enjoying the read I will go back to back until either I complete the series or alternatively until the series turns sour. Once a series turns sour I most likely will move on and not come back. An example of this for me, the last couple of Sookie novels were flat. I don't think I even read the last novel. Unless I get it on good authority that the writing and stories have improved I don't think I'll return to this series.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote