View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:56 AM   #1
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Overdrive question

My library is member of a group of libraries that have Overdrive available. In addition to books that are available to the group, individual libraries can order additional copies if an ebook is popular.

I'm on the waitlist for one such group. I'm currently number 98, the group has purchased 5 titles, and when I log into my account, I see 6 titles have been purchased.

Is there anyway I can see where I am on the waitlist for the additional titles my library has purchased?

Thanks.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote