View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 09:56 PM   #81
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by antisense View Post
Apologies if this has already been addressed, but I don't any posts describing the issue I'm seeing:
I've set up "My Shelves" per the instructions, and shelves are syncing with my Kobo Touch, except I'm getting multiple copies of the same shelf on the KT.

I have 4 shelves set up in Calibre: Classics, Fiction, Non-Fiction, Reference. Three of them behave properly, but after a sync I end up with about 30 shelves named "Fiction", all containing the same number of titles. Deleting one "Fiction" shelf deletes all of them, and removing a book from one shelf removes it from all of them as well. The books are all located on the SD card, in case that's important.
I have seen that once. The problem is on the device. I think I fixed it by powering off and back on. That forces the device to reread the database the library details are stored in.

But, there is something poking at the back of my brain about this. What firmware version and calibre version are you using?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote